This is how you get 1136 px screen height (without it, you will get 960 px with black margins on top and bottom).
This should be enough.
2. If not, adjust your view layouts with proper auto resizing masks or look into Auto Layout if you only want to support >= iOS 6.
If you need to some specific resizing then check the height of [[UIScreen mainScreen] bounds] (or applicationFrame, but then you need to consider status bar height if it's present) as there seems to be no specific API for that.
Usually this means the app profile does not contain your device. Or there’s some confusion with another profile.
Some tips if:
A. you’re installing:
1. Delete the App
2. Delete any older profiles (Settings > General > Profiles)
B. you’re signing:
1. Delete old profiles in Organizer otherwise apps can sometimes get signed with an older profile
2. Build Clean
3. Make sure you’ve selected Release and Device when doing the Build
4. Make sure you choose the Ad Hoc Provisioning Profile