If you’ve run a blog you know how tedious updating a web app can be.
1. open up your WordPress Admin panel
2. wait 5 seconds for it to load
3. click Add New Post
4. wait 5 seconds for it to load
5. enter your text and click Preview
6. wait 5 seconds for it to load
7. make a change and click Preview
8. wait 5 seconds for it to load
9. click Publish
Or, if you want to make a change, you do a Search, wait 5 seconds, click the post you want, wait 5 seconds, then go through the entire tedious process again.
So, I’m instantly blown away by PixelPumper. It’s a native Mac app that lets you blog to WordPress. The searching is real-time and no tedious waiting other than the post to the server. And even that is quicker ‘cos you’re only doing a 1 way trip (i.e. the content goes to the server rather than a 2 way trip where you’re uploading the content when you click Publish and then waiting for the resulting web page to return).
I have absolutely no affiliation with these guys but it absolutely rocks. Check it out here:
And it’s free! Sound too good to be true? It’s only free whilst it’s in development.
And I love the drag and drop images!
Blog posted using PixelPumper.