Long list of modifier keys for MacOSX…
E.g. by using Command (the Apple key) you can then do the following:
- Click on dock items to show in Finder
- click on spotlight results to show in Finder
- Drag items out of the dock to created copy in Finder
- Open link in new tabs in Safari, including forward and back buttons.
- Open Finder folders in a new window. This works with sidebar items as well.
- Drag toolbar items to remove or reorder in toolbars.
- Drag menu bar items to reorder them or remove them completely.