Chrome is fast.
And DevTools are powerful.
So, makes a great combination for debugging HTML / CSS. Launch it by going to the Hotdog menu > Tools > Developer Tools or Alt Cmd I.
Switch between tools with the keyboard shortcuts: Cmd [ (left) or Cmd ] (right).
These tools are:
1. Elements: inspect and edit the DOM tree
2. Resources: inspect resources in the page. e.g. HTML 5 Database, Local Storage, Cookies, AppCache, etc.
3. Network: inspects network resources in real time.
5. Timeline: time spent loading or using the web page
6. Profiles: profile execution time and memory usage of a web page
7. Audits: analyze a page as it loads and provide suggestions / optimisations for decreasing load time