KDS (Amazon Kinesis Data Streams) lets you collect streaming data, at scale, for real-time analytics.
- within 70ms
- scales from megabytes to terabytes per hour, and from thousands to millions of PUT records per second
- costs: for $0.015 per hour, you can have a Kinesis data stream with 1MB/second ingest and 2MB/second egress capacity
Lets you collect, process and analyze video and data streams in real time.
- Kinesis Video Streams (capture, process and store video streams)
- Kinesis Data Streams (capture, process and store data streams)
- Kinesis Data Firehose (load data streams into AWS data stores)
- Kinesis Data Analytics (analyze data streams with SQL)